How to Join
Both the Music Hub and the Friends organisation are growing, with new and creative ideas being at the forefront. We would love parents, carers, grandparents or anyone in Sheffield who values music education to join us on this journey. Your involvement can be as much or as little as you wish.
Small things that can make a difference
- Contribute fundraising ideas
- Blog or tweet about events
- Organise refreshments at events (a free ticket is included every time you volunteer)
- Help at concerts and rehearsals (a free ticket is included every time you volunteer)
- Help to manage our Musical Stars patrons scheme
- Attend a committee (meets 3-5 times a year). Options of a venue are open for discussion (quite happy with a pub!)
If you are interested in joining the committee of trustees to manage the charity, please contact us.
To volunteer at rehearsals or concerts please contact Gillian Hume.
All volunteers are DBS checked which the Music Hub will arrange for you. For more information on their safeguarding, click here.