Music resources to support schools with learning both in school and at home
The Music Hub have produced a series of music resources for primary schools to support with learning during this period. It is being sent to schools in two levels:
For ALL primary schools
- Weekly “Musical Moments” videos – these 15 minute videos provide engaging, informative and educational musical content. They can be easily played on a school whiteboard and sent home. All Musical Moments can be found in our YouTube playlist here.
- Printable creative, musical Home Learning resources.
For primary schools who subscribe to a Music Hub package
In addition to the resources above, schools that purchase a Music Hub Package will receive weekly resource drops to include:
- 30 minute guided singing videos packed with songs, musical games and creative activities designed and filmed by our expert vocal Music Leaders – perfect for use in the classroom or at home.
- Learning Resources to support the videos.
- Opportunities to share musical and creative responses with their Music Leader for guidance and professional support and feedback.
Schools will receive their first set of resources in the week commencing 11th January – these will be shared personally by your link Music Leader.
If any schools do not receive their resources please feel free to contact Ian Naylor (Head of Music Education Sheffield) email@example.com
Let’s keep music and creativity alive in our schools and homes!