Sheffield Music Hub, Sheffield City Council - Privacy Statement
How we will use your information:
The information provided to us will be to/for:
- deliver an effective service to you and your child/young person
- ensure that we fulfil our legal obligations (Safeguarding and Health & Safety)
- maintain and update your customer records or contact details
- contact you when we need to. This could be to talk to you about your child’s musical progression, billing for lessons, hire of a musical instrument or your attendance at music groups and events
- obtain your opinion and feedback about the services we provide
- celebrate the progress your child / young person is making
The information collected from Parents and Carers at the point of signing up for a service or event will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Your child’s data, where necessary, will be passed onto your child’s Music Teacher in order to facilitate the service in which you have signed up for.
How we will share your information:
Your data could be shared with the following providers in order for Sheffield Music Hub to deliver the services that you have signed up for:
- Paritor Ltd (our database partner).
- Accredited Teachers - if the lessons you have applied for are delivered by an accredited teacher.
- Other Sheffield City Council departments – this will include Sheffield Children’s University & Sheffield City Council Child Licensing Team.
Sheffield Music Hub reports annually to Arts Council England and the Department for Education on the Music landscape in Sheffield – this information will not include any specific identifiable personal data.
How long will your information be kept ?
The information you provide will be kept for 7 years after which it will be deleted.
What are your rights?