Music Teacher - Hinde House 2-16 School (Secondary Phase)
Hinde House wish to appoint an exceptional, inspirational and energetic Music Teacher to join thier committed team.
They will offer:
- High quality professional development and support.
- Access to an exceptional, positive and ambitious staff team.
- Work in an outstanding learning environment. (Secondary was constructed in 2005).
- A chance to work in a 2-19 Trust of 5 schools and a 6th Form College which offers unique career development.
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children.
Their mission is to ensure every child enjoys school and secures outstanding progress and attainment. They aspire to be the best inner-city school in the country.
Only by recruiting and retaining the very best staff, and developing them further, do they believe we will continue to improve.
The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, keen to work in partnership with teachers and able to work under instruction as well as having the ability to use their initiative. They should have the ability to build excellent relationships with adults and children and be able to work as part of the whole school team. Good literacy and numeracy skills are essential.
Brigantia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 15th March 2019, at 12noon.