Sheffield Music Hub Operations Manager
Sheffield Music Hub, an award winning, innovative and progressive Music Education Hub are looking to recruit to the new position of Operations Manager.
We are looking for an innovative, creative and talented leader with experience of delivering wholesale organisational, operational and business change. The Operations Manager will work alongside the Head of Music Education Sheffield to:
Provide professional leadership of the Music Hub’s (Hub) traded services in order to maximise operational efficiency and effectiveness, enhancing the business model so that it is fit for purpose and enables children and young people from all backgrounds access to outstanding music education.
Key responsibilities of the role will be to:
– Develop and lead on all information, financial, accommodation and asset management systems.
– Manage the Music Leader contact time formula and timetables to ensure efficient deployment.
– Responsible for business management of the Hubs trading accounts and income generation model.
– To support Hub managers with strategic and operational issues to enable them to sustain focus on quality teaching and learning.
– Lead on responsibility for the Hub assets including instrument stock, sheet music and IT systems.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We are committed to fairness and social justice and welcome applications from everyone. We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
Employer: Sheffield City Council
Contract type: Full time permanent
Salary: Grade 8 (£32,233 - £37,107)
Closing date: Wednesday 21 November 2018 (this has been extended).