Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Friends and Volunteers are a registered charity that supports the amazing work of Sheffield Music Hub. Our AGM took place on 10 July 2020 virtually. The Chair and the Treasurer presented their reports. Click to read the minutes, the Chair’s and Treasurer’s report.
Committee Members – Changes
We had one Committee member resign - Sophie Milner. We would like to thank Sophie for her fantastic contribution, time and commitment as Secretary and committee member. Although Sophie won’t be on the committee any more she is going to stay involved with the Friends and Volunteers. We would also like to welcome new members, Kate Whittaker, Sarah Briggs and Audrey Foster, who were voted in to join the committee. Kate Whittaker has also taken on the role of Secretary.
We are always keen to welcome new people to join the Friends and Volunteers. Anyone interested can help out whenever and however they can. This could be:
• supporting at Music Hub concerts or rehearsals,
• improving Friends and Volunteers communications by posting on social media (Facebook; Twitter etc) on the charity’s behalf,
• running fund raising events in your local community,
• at home cataloguing and selling pre-loved music books on eBay,
• any other fundraising ideas you’d like to suggest or help with.
For further information on how to get involved, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org