Music Lessons - Transition from Y6 to Y7
Music Lessons – Y6 Transition into Secondary School, September 2019
We hope that your child has enjoyed this last year of music making and is excited to be moving up into year Y7. Please find below details on how to sign up for lessons in their new school so they can continue making music in Sptember.
- Click here and find the school that your child is moving to.
- Locate the instrument you would like to have lessons for and look in the ‘action required’ box.
- ‘SMH – Continue to payments screen’ – lessons will be provided by the Music Hub, please click the link and make payment, including your childs name and new school in the 'additional information box' (prices for lessons can be found here).
- Shaded in green with a school email address – we don’t currently provide music lessons in this school but please contact them as they may have a private provider or may contact us to provide lessons.
- Other email address – These lessons are provided by one of our Accredited Music Techers, please contact them direct to enquire about lessons.
- Please note we also offer twilight lessons on various days and times for some of our instruments. Please contact us if you could like further information.
If you have any questions in regards to lesson sign up please contact us.