Music Hub Groups Cancelled Tonight

Published on 16/01/2018

Due to the forecast bad weather tonight, we are cancelling all of our music groups due to take place at High Storrs School and All Saints Catholic High School.

This decision has not been taken lightly, however the safety of all our young musicians and staff is priority in these situations, especially as they travel from all areas of Sheffield to attend.

The parents evening that was due to take place for the Sheffield Youth Wind Band (All Saints) will now take place next Tuesday (23rd), at the same time. If you have any medical forms still to be retuned, please do this as a matter of urgency to

If you were due to attend an open rehearsal tonight please feel free to attend next Tuesday (23rd) instead.