Hubfest - Opportunities for Bands, Groups and Solo Artists
Hubfest Yellow Arch 2018
Sheffield Music Hub (SMH) is excited to announce an incredible opportunity for the city’s finest up and coming bands to perform in a one day festival in a world-class venue.
Hubfest will showcase the best local talent and provide a platform for emerging bands, singer-songwriters and groups. There will be support along the way from professional musicians and mentors which will provide a richly rewarding opportunity to take bands to the next stage of their musical journey.
Do you or someone you know play in a band or group and are looking for opportunities to perform?
Do you want to play in a world-class venue in front of 400 people?
Do you want to access support from a mentor to take your playing to the next level?
Do you want to be seen and receive support from industry professionals?
Do you want professional photos, video and audio recordings of your band?
There are 3 options
- A long set (up to 30 minutes)
- A short set (up to 15 minutes)
- We are also excited to host the “SMH Introducing Stage.” This will provide an opportunity for newly formed groups which are just starting out to receive dedicated support and teaching in order to perform a short set of 5 minutes or 1-2 songs.
Date – Sunday 8 July 2018
Venue – Yellow Arch Studios
How to apply
- Register interest using the online form.
- Receive notification of applications opening on 28th November 2017. This process will involve details about your band/group, why you want to be a part of this amazing opportunity and a short piece of footage. This could be as simple as a short audio/video clip explaining who you are, why you want to be involved and some of your tunes. (A phone recording is absolutely fine!)
Please register your details here to receive further information.
If you have any queries please contact Caroline Hallam.