Are you interested in continuing your musical learning online?
For our customers who learn with one of our Music Leaders – we have already been in touch to update you on our plans for online learning moving forward. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received this email.
ONLINE LEARNING THROUGH SHEFFIELD MUSIC HUB
Some of our Accredited Teachers are available to deliver online lessons.
All lessons are to be arranged directly with the teacher.
Safeguarding is our top priority. And this is particularly important for online learning.
Here are our top tips:
- The safety of our pupils and teachers is TOP priority.
- online lessons should NOT be delivered using the online accounts of young people – all contact should be through the account of an appropriate adult (parent / carer etc)
- Parents and carers should give written permission (email) to the teacher to deliver online lessons
- The pupil should be in a family room – e.g. living room
- at the start of each lesson say a virtual “hello” between the parent / carer, teacher and young person so they can see you and know that the lesson is taking place.
- If a child is home alone, depending on their age, this could be a safeguarding concern and the teacher will report this accordingly