- Students may not leave the premises during events.
- Instructions given by any member of staff need to be responded to immediately.
- Students should behave sensibly and responsibly. We expect a professional behaviour at all times to all members of our community, including other members, staff, and any visiting guests.
- Students must not take unnecessary risks and are encouraged to look out for risks to themselves and others in the group, informing an adult if necessary.
- Students must neither purchase nor consume alcohol.
- Smoking/vaping is not permitted.
- No electronic devices are permitted including mobile phones, tablets, ipods etc.
- Professional behaviour is expected in all activities.
- Respect must be shown for both staff and other members of the groups.
- Students are not encouraged to bring large amounts of money to events. Any money or valuables brought are your responsibility. Sheffield Music Hub can take no responsibility for loss of money/valuables. All food and drink will be provided.
- Students must treat the premises with the respect they would expect for their own home.
- Students must not enter areas that are stipulated as out of bounds.
- Students must use the bathroom allocated to their room.
Breaking the Code of Conduct
- Any students who are unable to follow the rules and/or whose behaviour may be considered to be a danger to themselves or to the group will be given a warning.
- If the behaviour continues, students will be stopped from taking part in activities and a phone call home may be made.
- If a decision is made to return a student home, the parents/carer will be informed. Arrangements to collect to the member from events and take them home will be the responsibility of the member’s parents/carer.
If you have any questions about the Code of Conduct, please contact the Music Hub Projects Team on 0114 2506862.
By submitting this form you agree to the above conditions and to your child taking part in this visit.
After your submission you will be redirected to make payment. Please pay either £50 deposit or £125 for the full amount and in the message box please put ‘Senior Residential Payment’. If you have requested a bursary please do not make payment until contacted.
By clicking “Submit”, an automatically generated email will be sent to the address you have given above. This email will contain a copy of the details you have provided on this form. If you would rather not receive this, then please contact the Sheffield Music Hub firstname.lastname@example.org