FREE Charanga CPD Session for Schools
For school colleagues 4pm - 5:30pm
Thousands of teachers across the country now use Charanga’s simple interactive resources to engage pupils in fun and effective music-making during and between lessons. Whether you are a Music Coordinator or a non-music specialist Classroom Teacher, this practical training session will give you lots of ideas for how to teach music in new and exciting ways.
A complete new music scheme for the new curriculum
- Alternative ‘Freestyle’ mode for you to create your own scheme
- Suitable for Generalist and Specialist Teachers
- High quality and cost-effective with excellent use of ICT
- Recommended by over 90 Music Hubs and used in over 6000 schools
- Reinforces continuous genuine music-making as desired by Ofsted
To book a place please contact Lydia Dalby at Charanga.