ONLINE LEARNING THROUGH SHEFFIELD MUSIC HUB
Some of our Accredited Teachers are available to deliver online lessons.
You can see our team of accredited teachers HERE and a list of those who are available to teach online lessons is below:
All lessons are to be arranged directly with the teacher.
Safeguarding is our top priority. And this is particularly important for online learning.
Here are our top tips:
- The safety of our pupils and teachers is TOP priority.
- online lessons should NOT be delivered using the online accounts of young people – all contact should be through the account of an appropriate adult (parent / carer etc)
- Parents and carers should give written permission (email) to the teacher to deliver online lessons
- The pupil should be in a family room – e.g. living room
- at the start of each lesson say a virtual “hello” between the parent / carer, teacher and young person so they can see you and know that the lesson is taking place.
- If a child is home alone, depending on their age, this could be a safeguarding concern and the teacher will report this accordingly